Wake Forest uses a follow-me (swipe-to-release) printing system for students. Print jobs can be released from any student printer on the Reynolda or Charlotte campuses depending on the printer you select.
The student printers in Farrell Hall are located in 343, 244 and A02 outside the IT Department.
The student printers in Charlotte Center are located in the student work area.
Graduate students at the School of Business are allocated $80 for printing at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters, which typically covers all printing needs for the year. Black and white print jobs cost $.08 per side and color jobs cost $.25 per side.
Touchless Printing for Fall 2020
We recommend that all students use Touchless Printing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This option does not require any installation on your laptop and will allow you to print without touching the printer control panels.
Traditional printing installation and instructions are available below.
- How to Print on a WFU Student Printer
- How to Make Copies on a WFU Student Printer
- How to Scan a Document and Send it to Email on a WFU Student Printer
- How to Send a Fax on a WFU Student Printer
- How to Print from a mobile device or Chromebook [Students]