Note: You must be on campus connected to the WFUwireless network during the installation.
- Download the appropriate installation file based on your location:
Need Mac instructions? Click here.
- Once downloaded, click the printer installation file to start the installation process.
Note that some browsers may prompt you to save the file. If you can’t locate the file, check your Downloads folder.
- In the Package Installer window, click Install.
- When the process is complete, click Finish.
Confirm Proper InstallationTo confirm that the printers are installed properly, send a test print job.
- Open any application and choose File > Print.
- Select one of the WFU Student printers and click Print.
- If the pop-up print dialog box appears, the printers have installed properly.
- Click Cancel.
If you receive error message or the dialog box does not appear, please contact the School of Business Help Desk.