WFU Student Printing Overview
Wake Forest University uses a “follow-me” printing system for students. Students send print jobs to a central print queue and then release print jobs to be printed on a specific printer.
Graduate students at the School of Business are allocated $80 for printing at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters, which typically covers all printing needs for the year. Black and white print jobs cost $.08 per side and color jobs cost $.25 per side. If your PaperCut balance is depleted, you add additional printing funds by purchasing Deacon Dollars.
The student printers in Farrell Hall are located in 343, 244 and A02 outside the IT Department.
The student printers in Charlotte Center are located in the student work area.
WFU Student Printing Overview Video
Upload Documents to Web Print
Students can upload, manage, and print documents using DeacPrint, powered by PaperCut:
- Log in to DeacPrint with your WFU Google Account.
- To add a document for printing, click Web Print, then Submit a Job.
- Choose between Black & White or Color printing.
- Click Upload Documents, add your documents, then Click Upload and Complete.
- Release your print job at any student printer by tapping your WFU Deacon OneCard on the printer and selecting the job on the touch screen.
Students can install printers on their devices to enable printing directly from an application on their device:
Uninstalling Pharos Printers
To uninstall Pharos printing and remove the Pharos printers, please us the following instructions: