Student Account Access
May 2020 & August 2020 Graduates will have extended access to their WFU Google accounts. Access to WFU Google accounts will be extended until 2 weeks after the in-person Commencement celebration.
Please note that access to the following systems will expire after 60 days:
- School of Business Intranet
- Software, such as Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Please see step 6 in the transition checklist to transition these services before you lose access.
- Students continuing in another WFU graduate program: Your account will NOT be deleted if you have made your tuition deposit for another WFU graduate program. You will continue to use your existing WFU account.
- WFU Staff completing a graduate program: Your account will NOT be deleted due to graduation, as long as your employment with WFU continues.
Alumni Transition Checklist
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth transition from a student to an alumni.
- Create your Alumni Gmail Account with WakeNetwork
- Set a vacation responder/mail forwarding on your student account
- Transfer your Student Email and Google Drive Files to your Alumni Gmail Account
- Transfer your Contacts and Calendar to your Alumni Gmail Account
- Download Course Files from Sakai
- How to transition additional services such as Adobe Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox files, OneDrive and more (must be transitioned before July 31, 2020 - May 2020 graduates; October 15, 2020 - August 2020 graduates).
If you have any problems with the steps below, please contact the appropriate office:
- Step 1: Wake Forest Alumni Office at email@example.com or 336.758.5264.
- Steps 2-6: School of Business Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.4126.