Student Account Access
Graduating students will have access to their WFU student accounts for 60 days after the last day of their final academic term.
After the 60-day transition period, graduated students will no longer be able to access the following services:
- WFU Google Account
- Licensed software subscriptions: Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Licensed cloud services: Dropbox, LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft OneDrive, Qualtrics, Webex and Zoom
- Library Databases
Below are the standard term end dates for each term.
- May Term End Date: 3rd Monday in May
- August Term End Date: August 15th
- December Term End Date: December 30th
- Students continuing in another WFU graduate program: Your account will NOT be deleted if you have made your tuition deposit for another WFU graduate program. You will continue to use your existing WFU account.
- WFU Staff completing a graduate program: Your account will NOT be deleted due to graduation, as long as your employment with WFU continues.
- 2020 Graduates: You will continue to have access to your WFU Google account until two weeks after your in-person commencement ceremony.
Alumni Transition Checklist
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth transition from a student to an alumni.
- Create your Alumni Gmail Account with WakeNetwork
- Set a vacation responder/mail forwarding on your student account
- Transfer your Student Email and Google Drive Files to your Alumni Gmail Account
- Transfer your Contacts and Calendar to your Alumni Gmail Account
- Download Course Files from Sakai
- Download Course Files from Canvas
- How to transition additional services such as Adobe Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox files, OneDrive and more.
If you have any problems with the steps below, please contact the appropriate office:
- Step 1: Wake Forest Alumni Office at email@example.com or 336.758.5264.
- Steps 2-6: School of Business Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.4126.