Please Note: All Mac users MUST install Windows to meet the computer requirements for the MBA, MSA & MSM programs.
If you prefer using a Mac, you must also run the Windows operating system and Office for Windows in order to support the software required for your courses. Depending on the model of your Apple laptop, you will need to use VMware Fusion or Amazon WorkSpaces.
Please review your Mac’s specifications to determine which option you will use and to ensure it meets the requirements of running Windows on your computer.
VMware Fusion (non M-series Apple laptops)
- MacOS 10.12 or higher
- Memory: 16 GB recommended (8 GB minimum)
- Disk Space: 30 GB of free space
- Windows will be launched as an application from your MacOS
- The Mac power adapter will be needed during the configuration
- It will require around 1 hour to configure
Amazon WorkSpaces (M-series Apple laptops)
If you have an M-series Apple computer, please submit a request for an Amazon WorkSpace.