Note: You must be on campus connected to the WFUwireless network during the installation.
- Download the appropriate installation file based on your location:
- Charlotte Campus Installation file for Mac
Reynolda Campus (Winston-Salem) Installation file for Mac
Need PC instructions? Click here.
- Click the printer installation file on the Downloads bar.
- Double-click the popup.pkg file and follow the Pharos popup installation prompts (click Continue and Continue again, then click Install).
- Enter your Mac user password.
- Click Install Software.
- When the process is complete, click Close.
- Move the Installer file to the Trash when prompted.
Confirm Proper Installation
To confirm that the printers are installed properly, send a test print job.
- Open any application and choose File > Print.
- Select one of the WFU Student printers and click Print.
- If you are alerted to a printer error, select the problem student printer from the Dock and click Install to update the missing installation files. The needed files will download and install.
- If the pop-up print dialog box appears, the printers have installed properly.
- Click Cancel.
If you receive an error message or the dialog box does not appear, please contact the School of Business Help Desk.