Touchless Printing for Fall 2020
We recommend that all students use Touchless Printing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This option does not require any installation on your laptop and will allow you to print without touching the printer control panels.
Traditional printing installation and instructions are available below.
Note: You must be on campus connected to the WFUwireless network during the installation.
- Download the appropriate installation file based on your location:
- Charlotte Campus Installation file for Mac
Reynolda Campus (Winston-Salem) Installation file for Mac
Need PC instructions? Click here.
- Click the printer installation file on the Downloads bar.
- Double-click the popup.pkg file and follow the Pharos popup installation prompts (click Continue and Continue again, then click Install).
- Enter your Mac user password.
- Click Install Software.
- When the process is complete, click Close.
- Move the Installer file to the Trash when prompted.
Confirm Proper Installation
To confirm that the printers are installed properly, send a test print job.
- Open any application and choose File > Print.
- Select one of the WFU Student printers and click Print.
- If you are alerted to a printer error, select the problem student printer from the Dock and click Install to update the missing installation files. The needed files will download and install.
- If the pop-up print dialog box appears, the printers have installed properly.
- Click Cancel.
If you receive error message or the dialog box does not appear, please contact the School of Business Help Desk.