This software is ONLY required for students in the Online MSBA program.
Click here for Arena Installation Instructions.
(WFU Google Login Required)
- Download Time: 5 - 10 minutes
- Installation Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Simulation software is the creation of a digital twin using historical data and vetted against your system’s actual results. Arena™ Simulation Software uses the discrete event method for most simulation efforts, but you will see in using the tool that we cover areas in flow and agent-based modeling as well.
- Find the Best Approach - Evaluate potential alternatives to determine the best approach to optimizing performance.
- Improve System Performance - Understand system performance based on key metrics such as costs, throughput, cycle times, equipment utilization and resource availability.
- Reduce Risk - Reduce risk through rigorous simulation and testing of process changes before committing significant capital or resource expenditures.
- Reduce Uncertainty - Determine the impact of uncertainty and variability on system performance. Run "what-if" scenarios to evaluate proposed process changes.
- Show your results - Visualize results with 2D and 3D animation