Some meetings hosted by WFU will require that users log in with their WFU Zoom Accounts. The following instructions will help make sure you are logged in with your WFU Zoom account.
NOTE: Users who have not activated a WFU Zoom account will receive the following error message when trying to log into Zoom:
"Unable to sign up with your email address
Because your email address ends with @wfu.edu, you must contact your organization's
Zoom account admin to create a Zoom account or sign up with a different email address."
Make sure your WFU Zoom account is activated
- Navigate to https://zoom.wfu.edu and click on "Sign in to activate your account"
- Make sure you sign in with your WFU Google account (not a personal Gmail account)
Log into your Zoom Meeting Client with your WFU Zoom Account
- Launch the Zoom Meeting Client from your computer
- In the upper right corner click on the user profile icon to see what account is being used
- If your WFU email address not listed as your account, select "Switch Account" from the menu
- At the Zoom login screen, click the "SSO" icon
- Type "wakeforest-university" and click Continue
- You will be redirected to a Google login page. Use your WFU Google Account to authenticate.