The MS in Accountancy program DOES NOT allow Macintosh laptops.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 Quad Core or better
- Memory: 8 GB minimum (16 GB preferred)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 or 10
- Hard Disk Drive: 256 GB minimum
- Display: 12.5 inches or larger
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (MUST support the WPA-2 security protocol)
- Camera: Integrated or external video camera for video conferencing, video upload assignments
What about Macintosh laptops?
The MSA graduate program does not allow Macintosh laptops. All students must have a Windows-based laptop to run curriculum software of which some there is no Macintosh based counterpart.