The MS in Accountancy program DOES NOT allow Macintosh laptops.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5 Quad Core or better
- Memory: 8 GB minimum (16 GB preferred)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8, 10 or 11
- Hard Disk Drive: 256 GB minimum
- Display: 12.5 inches or larger
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (MUST support the WPA-2 security protocol)
- Camera: Integrated or external video camera for video conferencing, video upload assignments
What about Macintosh laptops?
The MSA graduate program does not allow Macintosh laptops. All students must have a Windows-based laptop to run curriculum software (there is no Macintosh-based counterpart for some applications). Although some Macs are capable of running a virtualized Windows environment, it is not recommended for performance issues and it is not compliant with the computer requirements.