Profile pictures for Canvas are synchronized with the photo you provided for your Deacon OneCard by default. However, you can change your Canvas profile picture if you'd like to use an different picture for Canvas. Alternatively, you can submit a new photo to the Deacon OneCard Office to replace your photo in Canvas and the WIN directory.
How to upload a profile picture in Canvas:
Please visit the following article for steps on changing your profile picture in Canvas:
How to submit a new photo to the Deacon OneCard Office:
- Log into the Deacon OneCard Portal
- Scroll down to the section labeled Photo Submission
- Click the link for Replacement
- Click the Attach Photo button to locate a photo on your computer and click Submit
Once your photo is approved by the Deacon OneCard Office it may take 24 hours to synchronize to Canvas.
Please note the photo requirements:
- Files must be .jpg format
- Full head-shots are required, similar to those of passports and drivers license.
- Do not submit a photo in which you are wearing a hat or sunglasses.
- You should be the only person in the photo.
- Any necessary adjustments (e.g., cropping) must be made on your computer before you upload the photo