A presenter can use a poll to create and share questions with participants. Polls can be useful for gathering feedback, taking votes, or testing knowledge.
Display the Polling Panel
By default, the Polling panel is not displayed. To display this panel:
- Select View > Panels > Manage Panels to add the Polling panel to your meeting.
- On the Manage Panels page, select Polling from the Available panels and click Add.
- Then, click OK.
- Once the Polling panel is added, click the More Options button and choose Polling.
Create a Poll
- From the Polling panel, select the question type from the drop-down list in the Question section.
- Select Short answer if you want a poll with a type in short answer.
- Select Multiple choice - Multiple Answers if you want a poll with multiple answers from a list of possibilities.
- Select Multiple choice - Single Answer if you want a poll with one answer from a list of possibilities.
- Click New to create a new question.
- Type your question in the text box that appears and press Enter.
- In the text box that appears, type an answer to your question and press Enter.
- (Optional) Repeat this process for as many questions and answers that you want to add.
- Click Open Poll.