In Google Chrome:
- Navigate to the top right corner of the browser window and click on the three vertical dots.
- Hover over "History" and then move your cursor left over "History" in the new pop-out tab.
- Click "Clear Browsing Data" on the left side of the screen to open up a new tab.
- Make sure "Cached images and files" is checked, then select Clear data to clear the cache.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the browser window and click on the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Select "Preferences" in the drop down list. In the new tab, select "Privacy and Security" on the left of the screen.
- Scroll down and under the heading "Cookies and Site Data" there will be a button that says "Clear Data." Select that to clear the cache.
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar at the top of the screen, and select "Preferences."
- Navigate to the "Advanced" tab and check the box next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar." You can then close the pop up window.
- Click on "Develop" in the menu bar at the top of the screen, and then select "Empty Caches" in the drop down menu to clear the cache.
To view your browsing history, in your Microsoft Edge browser, select Favorites, then History .
Select "Clear history."
Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, making sure that Cache is selected.