If you regularly connect to multiple Ditto-enabled locations, you can use Ditto Connect to simplify the connection process.
Installing Ditto Connect
- Open any browser and navigate to: https://www.airsquirrels.com/ditto/download
- Select the version of Ditto Connect for your machine.
In most cases, you will be downloading the Windows 64-bit version.
- Run the installation file.
- Once installed, there will be a Ditto shortcut on your desktop.
Using Ditto Connect
- Use the touch panel to select the Wireless input source in a classroom or the TV remote to select HDMI1 in a Ditto-enabled location.
- Click the Ditto shortcut on your desktop
- Type in the room code that is displayed on the screen/display in the classroom or conference room and click Connect.
Click on the Start Sharing button.
You may be asked to type in a 4-digit password which will appear on the screen or TV display.
If this is the first time you have used Ditto Connect, the following message will appear on your desktop. Click Allow Access.
- Remember to click the Leave Room or Stop Sharing button when you are finished sharing your screen.