Rename Poll URL
- Poll Everywhere assigns each user a poll name loosely based on the user’s email address. Many of these poll names are awkward to type quickly.
- The solution is to change the poll name using the following steps.
- Open any browser and log in to your Poll Everywhere account.
- In the top right corner of the window, click the Gear button > My Settings.
- Click in the current username and enter a new and simple username and
- click Change.
- It may take a few minutes, but your polls will automatically upload with the new username.
Select the response settings that best accommodate your needs. Choose the following options:
- Designate how often a user can respond.
- Set whether or not a user can change an answer.
- Allow activity title on all devices or not.
Participant Response Counter
By default, Poll Everywhere counts the number of participants who respond with a counter in the bottom right corner of the Poll window (web or PowerPoint), but please note this counter only displays on certain question types.
Return to Poll Everywhere in the Classroom