NOTE: The MS in Business Analytics program DOES NOT permit or support Macintosh laptops.
The School of Business Help Desk and MSBA faculty only provide technical assistance for MSBA students with Windows laptops.
Minimum PC Requirements for the MSBA graduate program
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core or better
- Memory: 16 GB Minimum
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8, 10 or 11
- Hard Disk Drive: 512 GB Minimum
- Display: 12.5 inches or larger
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (MUST support the WPA-2 security protocol)
What about Macintosh laptops?
The MSBA graduate program does not allow Macintosh laptops. All students must have a Windows-based laptop to run curriculum software (there is no Macintosh-based counterpart for some applications). Although some Macs are capable of running a virtualized Windows environment, it is not recommended for performance issues and it is not compliant with the computer requirements.