2-Step Verification is a security process that involves two authentication methods performed one after the other to verify a user's account. All WFU users must enable Google 2-Step verification on their account within 30 days of activation.
- To turn on 2-Step verification, log into your WFU Google account.
- Click the Google Account icon in the upper right corner and click the blue Google Account button in the top right of your browser.
- Under Sign-in & Security, click Signing in to Google.
- Under Password & sign-in method, click 2-Step Verification.
- Sign-in to your WFU Google Account.
- Select Get Started.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
More information about Google 2-Step and how it works can be found at this link: https://www.google.com/landing/2step/.
Other articles about Google 2-Step Verification: