To create a new course worksite, complete the following steps:
1. Log into Sakai. https://sakai.wfu.edu/portal
2. Click the Worksite Setup link located within the Home tab.
Click the New link located in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Select the Course site radio button and select the appropriate Academic Term from the dropdown list.
5. Click the Continue button.
Check the appropriate course. Selecting
multiple class/sections will combine them in a single site.
Note: If you do not see the course and section listed here, you have not been setup as “instructor of record” in Banner. Need to contact the Registar office.
7. Click the Continue button.
8. Enter the course description (if desired) in the textbox.
9. Click the Continue button.
Next check the tools to be included in the new course worksite.
11. At the bottom of the screen, select the option to Reuse Material from another worksite (if applicable).
Click the Continue button.
Choose whether or not to publish the course site (Making the course available to
14. Click the Continue button.
15. Click Create Setup to create course.