1. Select the Resource tool and click Transfer Files.
2. Select the following URL and copy it to your clipboard:
3. From the Desktop, click File Explorer.
4. At the top of the File Explorer window, click Computer, Map Network Drive.
5. Select a vacant drive letter (e.g., Y) from the Drive drop down menu.
6. In the Folder field, type (or copy and paste) the URL for the site (shown above). Click Finish.
7. When prompted, enter your username and password and click OK.
8. You can now drag files and folders to and from your computer and the site Resource folder for that particular Sakai course/project site.