The School of Business has the following equipment available for checkout. Faculty, staff and students can request this equipment by contacting the School of Business Help Desk at (336) 758-4126. Laptops and other loaner equipment may be checked out for a maximum of two weeks.
*NOTE: All loaner equipment is reserved on a first come, first served basis. However, all reservations are subject to cancellation should an official school need arise.
- Laptops - available for checkout if your laptop is undergoing repair.
- AC Adapters, Air/Auto AC adapters
- External DVD/CD Drives
- External Hard Drives
- PowerPoint Presenters/Clickers
- Portable Projectors & Screens
- Mobile Phone Chargers
- Digital Still & Video Cameras
- Various Travel Adapters
- Teleconference Phones - These speakerphones are ideal for small to medium-sized conference rooms. Can be used in any location with a live network jack.
- Turning Point Clickers TurningPoint audience response system allows audiences and students to participate in presentations or lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard keypad or other hand-held/computer devices.