- Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
- Open Accounts & Passwords. Select Add Account. Select Google.
- Enter your full WFU email address [email@example.com].
- Enter your WFU password.
- If 2-step verification is enabled, enter the code that was sent to you.
Enable Mail and Calendar
- Under the "Accounts" heading, select your new WFU account.
- Select the Google services (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notes) you want to sync. To receive and respond to meeting requests on your device, both Mail and Calendar need to be turned on, and New Invitations need to be enabled in your Google Calendar settings.
- Click Save, and your WFU Gmail has been configured.