Sakai - How to Navigate and View Resources
Sakai Resources are used by instructors to store various files for your course:
- To view a resource, in your course, click on Resources in the left pane.
- The primary folder on the right has the course name.
- Click this folder to expand it and see the contents.
- If another folder is present, click it to open it.
- Any folder that contains a + sign contains another folder or file inside it.
- Once you locate the desired resource file, click the file to open and view it. The file will download to your local computer where you store it temporarily or save it with other course files.
Please note that once you expand multiple folders to locate a file, use the breadcrumb trail at the top of the resources area to view the contents of previously opened folders or click a previously opened folder in the folder/file list.