If you have Pharos printers installed from a previous institution, the old Pharos printers must be uninstalled before the WFU Student Printers can be installed.
How to uninstall Pharos printers in Windows
- Choose the Windows Start Button then click on Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Scroll down and click on Pharos from the program list.
- Then select Uninstall/Change.
- In the dialog box, click Run Uninstaller.
- Click Next and follow the prompts making sure to uninstall all components.
- Click Finish to complete the process.
- Restart your computer to complete the uninstall process.