If you have Pharos printers installed from a previous institution, the old Pharos printers must be uninstalled before the WFU Student Printers can be installed.
How to Uninstall Pharos Printers on a Mac
- To start the process, open Finder.
- Then click Go followed by Computer.
- Next double-click the Macintosh HD icon.
- Followed by the Library folder.
- Then double-click the Application Support folder.
- Next click Pharos.
- Then double-click the Utilities folder.
- Finally double-click the Uninstaller file.
- In the Pharos Uninstaller window, check the Pharos Popups box and click Continue.
- Then click Continue again.
- Enter your Mac password and then click OK.
- When the process is complete, click Done.