- Go the intranet homepage at my.business.wfu.edu, and click the Class Recordings link.
Complete the request form.
- Confirm the correct classroom number, professor name, dates, and times.
- Professors with *allows all* beside their names allow recordings for all of their classes without prior approval.
- Conversely, *DOES NOT ALLOW* means that professor doesn't allow their classes to be recorded.
- The remaining professors allow recordings on a case-by-case basis.
- Enter the course name, followed by the reason for recording the class, which will be sent to the professor.
- When finished, click "Submit for Approval."
Important Notes about Class Recordings
- Please submit recording requests at least one business day prior to the start of your class. Requests with less lead time may not be recorded.
- An approval request email is sent to the professor, a recording request email is sent to the School of Business Help Desk, and a summary of the request will be sent to your WFU student email.
- When the professor responds to the recording request, both the student and the Help Desk are notified.
- If denied, the help desk will delete the recording.
- If approved, the help desk will notify you when the recording is ready by sending the link in an email.
To access your recordings
- Click on the recording link in the email that notifies you that your recording is ready.
- Login to the Class Recording page with your WFU username and password.
- Click "Show/Hide My Recording Requests," and click "View" by the recording that you would like to view.
The recordings can only be viewed by the requester.